Flawless wall painting - indoors and outdoors, domestic and commercial
Handling the wall painting of a property on your own is a challenging and time-devouring endeavor that usually doesn’t comply with your expectations for a flawless final result.
That’s why The Handyman London is here to help you finish the task on time, with minimum effort and no compromise with the ultimate outcome.
Our experienced wall painting experts can handle interior and exterior walls of any type, size, current condition, and specific requirements. Because your comfort is what keeps us going!
We offer all-inclusive wall painting service
When reaching out to us, you will undergo a thorough initial survey to share your site specifics, your needs, and expectations.
When arriving on-site, our experts can deliver a set of adept paint stripping, wall preparation, and wall painting services that comply with the highest industry standards.
We operate with the highest-quality tools and materials provided solely on our side. All you need to ensure is having the proper quantity of desired paint, and let us handle the task as you relax and enjoy.
- Fully equipped
|Handyman Price||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||6 pm – 10 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£32||£42|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£25||£35|
|Half Day (4 hours)||£190||—|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£362||—||Get a free quote|
- The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£32 + £25 = £57). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis – £25
- Shopping time for all requested materials and supplies will be added on top of the service price.
- Parking is charged at cost where applicable
- If we arrive and are unable to carry out the work through, there is a survey fee of £30
- One shopping hour is charged at £25. The cost of the materials will be added to your final service.
- Congestion Charge Zone – we will charge the cost of congestion in addition to our fees for the job.
- Parking might be added on top if applicable
What the service includes
Our wall painting assistance includes planning, devising, and performing the full package of activities needed for a flawless ultimate result.
We will inspect and remove surface imperfections
Surface wounds, bumps, or blemishes will be professionally treated beforehand to make your new layer of interior or exterior wall paint look as flawless as possible.
All tools, devices, and equipment included
Ladders, different sized brushes, bigger and smaller sandpapers, paint buckets, and additional accessories for the wall painting implementation will be all on us. We can also purchase and deliver your desired color of paint upon prior request.