Handy indoor and outdoor paint stripping
Peeling, faded, and blemished surfaces are keeping your home and garden from looking impeccably? Sometimes your surroundings can be revived, and start living a second life easier than you’ve ever imagined.
All it takes is mindful paint stripping and careful re-painting by skilled professionals.
The Handyman London administers adept paint stripping assistance for any types of surfaces – both indoors and outdoors. We are always ready to visit your home, office, garden, or commercial space and give it back the shine it deserves.
Types of surfaces we can handle
Each member of The Handyman crew is trained to deliver safe and proficient paint stripping service on:
- Wooden furniture and surfaces: cabinets painting, chairs, tables, doors, garden decorations, etc.
- Metal surfaces of all kinds, placed inside or outside your property;
- Plastic, faience, and other surfaces with different shapes and sizes;
- Any type of interior or exterior walls.
Do you have an unconventional need or requirement? Do not hesitate to give us a call and let us come up with a solution.
|Handyman Price||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||6 pm – 10 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£32||£42|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£25||£35|
|Half Day (4 hours)||£190||—|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£362||—||Get a free quote|
- The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£32 + £25 = £57). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis – £25
- Shopping time for all requested materials and supplies will be added on top of the service price.
- Parking is charged at cost where applicable
- If we arrive and are unable to carry out the work through, there is a survey fee of £30
- One shopping hour is charged at £25. The cost of the materials will be added to your final service.
- Congestion Charge Zone – we will charge the cost of congestion in addition to our fees for the job.
- Parking might be added on top if applicable
What the service includes
The paint stripping of The Handyman London includes thorough planning and on-site service delivery. We offer professional paint stripping, as well as the following furniture or wall painting.
We will correct surface defects
After stripping the paint, we can process various surface wounds, bumps, or imperfections to make the new layer of paint look as perfect as possible.
We will bring all tools, devices, and equipment
Our on-site teams will bring their own professional supplies of ladders, brushes, sandpapers, paint buckets, and additional accessories for the paint stripping and/or painting process. All you need to do is tell us your requirements, book a convenient time, and let the magic unveil right before your eyes as you just sit back and relax.