Skilled worktop fitting & replacement by professional handymen
Furnishing your brand-new kitchen with the proper worktop is vital in making your home feel, look, and function excellently.
Replacing an aged, wounded, or worn-out worktop, on the other hand, can actually make your old kitchen shine with a brand-new appeal if done properly.
Installing or replacing a worktop is a rather delicate thing to do, as it should comply with the furniture type, its condition, and individual requirements. Our team of experienced and experienced handyman will handle the task adeptly and flexibly, without risking the safety or aesthetics of your residence.
Why trust a professional with fitting your worktop?
First of all, we will carry a pre-visit survey to determine the type of worktop and the type of furniture beneath it. That will help us plan our approach following the specifics of the site and deliver top-notch tailored service.
We will use professional tools and devices to ensure optimal safety during and after the process. Employing the proper equipment will help us guarantee an uncompromised final result in matters of appearance, operability, and endurance.
Finally, we are guaranteed to do the job professionally and employ all established practices in the industry regarding the planning, devising, and implementing a skilled worktop fitting assistance for residential and commercial spaces.
- Tailored & Adaptable
- Fully equipped
- Adept & Experienced
- Friendly & Considerate
|Handyman Price||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||6 pm – 10 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£32||£42|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£25||£35|
|Half Day (4 hours)||£190||—|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£362||—||Get a free quote|
- The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£32 + £25 = £57). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis – £25
- Shopping time for all requested materials and supplies will be added on top of the service price.
- Parking is charged at cost where applicable
- If we arrive and are unable to carry out the work through, there is a survey fee of £30
- One shopping hour is charged at £25. The cost of the materials will be added to your final service.
- Congestion Charge Zone – we will charge the cost of congestion in addition to our fees for the job.
- Parking might be added on top if applicable
What the service includes
The service’s initial phase includes a pre-visit survey and the following planning, advisory, and scheduling. When arriving on-site, we will assist you in installing any type of worktop to any kind of surface, along with offering additional services such as furniture installation, shelves installation, etc.
All equipment provided
The Handyman London provides 100% of the equipment included for the worktop fitting services – materials, tools, devices, and machinery.
Clean work guaranteed
We will indeed take excellent care of your worktop – but of your home also. We commit to leaving your house unblemished and better than it was before.